Program Support Coordinator
Wanna do something that matters?
Help individuals, families, and communities thrive
Center for Companies That Care NFP is seeking a high-energy, proactive, detail-oriented professional to play a critical program support and communication role. Start date is ASAP. More info about this career opportunity and Center for Companies That Care is below.
This is the perfect position for someone who wants to work part-time (20-25 hours/week) and still be “in the thick of things.” As the “face/voice” of the organization, enjoying interacting with many people is a must. The candidate with the right fit also likes keeping programs/projects on track, enjoys using and learning new technology, thrives in a fast-paced office, and relishes working in an environment where every day is different.
This job offers: lots of responsibility; lots of variety; lots of communication (website, email, phone, face-to-face); lots of heart
You may be hired for this job if you:
· Have exceptional people and relationship-building skills
· Take pride in consistently producing high quality work
· Care about things like reputation and image-building
· Are resourceful and can figure things out on your own
· Communicate often and effectively in writing and verbally
· Work fast and adjust quickly to changing priorities and unexpected situations
· Pay attention to detail
· Are able to prioritize effectively and juggle many stakeholders
· Have proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook and knowledge of website content management, database management, and using social media for professional purposes
· Project an upbeat, customer service, can-do attitude.
The Program Support Coordinator is fully responsible for having a thorough knowledge of the organization’s initiatives and events in order to be an effective voice/face of the organization. The role also includes but is not limited to: Content Manager for website
o Updating website content;
o Ensuring website content gibes with master calendar and serves to project the desired professional image;
Data and Donor management
o Maintaining and keeping current paper and electronic filing systems/databases;
o Ensuring donors feel appreciated;
o Identifying, reading, cataloguing, and distributing to staff articles and data primarily pertaining to education, invisible differences, employers improving lives, and social sustainability;
o Working closely with President in executing overall administrative activities for the organization;
o Conserving President’s time by handling routine program matters or ensuring she is aware of pressing matters needing her input;
o Responding to inquiries from staff, Board, and other stakeholders;
o Performing some Executive Assistant duties;
o Completing projects and special assignments by establishing objectives, determining priorities, managing time, gaining cooperation of others (if needed), monitoring progress, problem-solving, making adjustments to plans, and achieving desired results.
Center for Companies That Care is a national, 501(c)(3) non-profit committed to ensuring social sustainability by engaging employers in improving the lives of individuals, families and communities.