Stepping Stones Seminars
The interactive Stepping Stones Seminar Series is designed to educate organizations about the 10 Characteristics of Socially Responsible Employers and provide tangible, practical ideas for implementing them. Stepping Stones Seminars can also be customized and given on-site to employees. This seminar series will be continuously updated to reflect the interests and requests of Community of Caring members.
- Aligning Benefits and Policies for the Well-Being of Individuals and Families
- Beyond the Narrow Definitions of Diversity: Cultivating Diversity for Decision-Making and Problem-Solving
- Communicating Appreciation and Recognition Without Money
- Contemporary Management - Driving People To Drive Results
- Creating a Culture of Caring: What is it? How to make it stick?
- Establishing Ethical Standards
- Examining the Top 10 Characteristics of a Company That Cares. For smaller organizations and not-for-profits, and for organizations with more than 1000 employees or with multiple locations This interactive seminar will also be beneficial in planning for Companies That Care Day and completing the Companies That Care Honor Roll application
- Getting Started in Community Collaborations
- Leading the Leaders to a Caring Platform
- Legislative Update: Local and National Legislation Affecting the Work Environment
- We Can't Afford to be Nice: Why Be a Company That Cares?
- Work/Life Integration: A Management Strategy that Starts at the Top