As a member of the Community of Caring:
- You play an important role in making a meaningful impact on our communities.
- You receive numerous value-added resources that make it easy for you to "do more with less."
- There are many opportunities for recognition and visibility.
- You participate in a learning community of like-minded organizations for networking and best practices.
- You may take advantage of leadership and governance opportunities.
- Your organization's reputation will be enhanced in the eyes of your stakeholders.
All employers, regardless of size, sector, ownership (publicly-held or privately-owned) or profit classification (for-profit or not-for-profit) are eligible to join the Community of Caring.
Membership Levels and Benefits
There are five annual membership levels - Affiliate, Member, Partner, Steward, and Luminary. Each level provides valuable benefits in:
- Visibility and Recognition
- Organizational Development Resources
- Social Responsibility
- Education, Learning and Development
Some examples of the benefits included at all levels are:
- Branding as a member of the Community of Caring
- Your organization's best practices highlighted on the Companies That Care website
- Community of Caring logo for your use on your organization's website and recruiting materials
- Recognition on the Companies That Care website as a Community of Caring member
- Companies That Care Honor Roll Application Fee and Feedback Report
- Recognition in major media if named to Honor Roll
- Companies That Care online employee engagement survey and report
- Participation in collaborative community-building initiatives with other members, including the AIM High mentoring initiative
- Participation in the Virtual Book Club
Join the Community of Caring
- Pay via PayPal with all major credit cards accepted.
(You do not need to be a registered PayPal member in order to pay via PayPal.)