As a member of the Community of Caring:
- You play an important role in making a meaningful impact on our communities.
- You receive numerous value-added resources that make it easy for you to "do more with less."
- There are many opportunities for recognition and visibility.
- You participate in a learning community of like-minded organizations for networking and best practices.
- You may take advantage of leadership and governance opportunities.
- Your organization's reputation will be enhanced in the eyes of your stakeholders.
All employers, regardless of size, sector, ownership (publicly-held or privately-owned) or profit classification (for-profit or not-for-profit) are eligible to join the Community of Caring.
Membership Levels and Benefits
There are five annual membership levels - Affiliate, Member, Partner, Steward, and Luminary. Each level provides valuable benefits in:
- Visibility and Recognition
- Organizational Development Resources
- Social Responsibility
- Education, Learning and Development
Some examples of the benefits included at all levels are:
- Branding as a member of the Community of Caring
- Your organization's best practices highlighted on the Companies That Care website
- Community of Caring logo for your use on your organization's website and recruiting materials
- Recognition on the Companies That Care website as a Community of Caring member
- Companies That Care Honor Roll Application Fee and Feedback Report
- Recognition in major media if named to Honor Roll
- Companies That Care online employee engagement survey and report
- Participation in collaborative community-building initiatives with other members, including the AIM High mentoring initiative
- Participation in the Virtual Book Club
Benefits then expand significantly with each higher membership level. At the highest levels (Steward and Luminary), benefits include value-added extras such as complimentary consulting, significant discounts on Companies That Care education programs (e.g., the Best Practices Road Show and Stepping Stone Seminar Series), presentation opportunities, and participation in the Companies That Care Executive Leadership Forum.
Join the Community of Caring
Pay via PayPal with all major credit cards accepted.
(You do not need to be a registered PayPal member in order to pay via PayPal.)